Jesus Christ has commissioned our church to prepare and send our membership to spread His Word in the community and the world through worship, word and work.
1. The Bible is the Word of God, inspired by God, infallible and authoritative in all that it teaches, and the rule of faith and life.
2. In one God,the sovereign Creator existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In Jesus Christ, the living Word, who is God in the flesh. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins and rose from the dead. Jesus is our Lord and savior.
4. In the Holy Spirit who has come to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to our hearts. He convicts us of sin, lives in our hearts, empowers us to serve Jesus, and guides us into all truth.
5. Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone. All humans are sinners, estranged from God and condemned by their sinfulness. Salvation from the punishment for that sin is wholly dependent upon the work of God's free grace through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. salvation is through Jesus Christ alone.
6. The true Church is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ are united together in the body of Christ. The Church’s visible expression is found in local congregations where the Word of God is preached, the sacraments are administered, and fellowship is maintained.
7. The Lord Jesus Christ commands all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all nations.
8. Jesus calls each believer to a life of service and self-giving love for others.